Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Spiced Latte


I'm a big fan of a fancy-schmancy flavored coffee on a nice, lazy fall Sunday so I can relax and catch-up on my reading, TV watching, blogging, cleaning, etc. I saw many different versions of the Pumpkin Spiced Latte floating around lately and I decided to give my friend's recipe a try. I must say, it was delish.

What you'll need:
1 shot espresso (or about a half a mug of strong coffee)
frothed milk (as much as you want- depending on how Latte you like it)
2 Tablespoons canned pumpkin
2 teaspoons brown sugar
dash of vanilla
sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice

Mix and In Your Face, you over-priced coffee establishments;)

Ps. if you don't own a milk frother.... you're missing out. It kinda tricks you into thinking you're having whipped cream when you're not. Love.



PPS. Sorry I've been a blogging delinquent. Spending upwards of 20 hours a week coaching water polo PLUS actually trying to do my real job of teaching middle schoolers is a bit exhausting and as you can see, well, time life consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment