Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easy Cheesy Chicken Pot-Pie

I've never really made a pot-pie, but this recipe seemed easy enough to make:) I did modify it a bit since the original recipe called for velveeta and I prefer regular old cheddar...

Ingredients:
2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1-2 cans mixed veggies (I like this variety, but you can mix and match to get the kind of veggies you like and it depends on how many veggies you like)
1 can cream of chicken soup
4-8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 can refridgerated crescent dinner rolls

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375

Combine first 4 ingredients in a baking dish.

Unroll crescent dough and place over mixture

Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is brown.

Pretty good. I will say that if you make too much and eat it for leftovers, the crust gets a bit soggy in the fridge. So I recommend only making as much as you need for that meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment