Friday, February 25, 2011

Mini Meatloaves


I recently saw these on some website (I can't remember which...) But I decided to give these a try. I like a good meatloaf, but am not a big fan of waiting around for over an hour for it to cook. So with the decreased cooking time, these were perfect.
All you need is your favorite meatloaf recipe and a muffin tin!

So here's my favorite. It calls for 2 pounds of ground beef, but you can fit about a pound's worth of meatloaf into a 12-cup muffin pan... So either halve the recipe or do 2 rounds.

Here's what I needed:
2 pounds ground beef
1 packet onion soup mix
1/3 cup ketchup
3/4 cup bread crumbs
2 eggs
3/4 cup water

Mix all together in large bowl until combined. Press mixture into muffin cups (you can fill it almost all the way to the top). I added a little ketchup & brown sugar glaze to the tops.

Cook at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes. If you want, you can add a little cheese for the last minute or so, until it is all melty and delicious!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment