Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chocolate Nutella Mug Cake

I love chocolate.... like REALLY love it. So when I saw this recipe for a quick chocolate cake that you make in the microwave in a mug, I was so excited to try it! PLUS, this recipe had Nutella in it, which I also love.

Ingredients:
4 Tablespoons flour
4 Tablespoons white sugar
1 egg
3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons Nutella
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a LARGE mug & whisk until smooth (I just used a fork)

Microwave for about 1 to 3 minutes (depending on the wattage of your microwave)- you should see the cake start to rise to the top of the mug, almost doubling in size.

Top with chocolate sauce and whipped cream if you want.


*Note, this makes a huge serving of cake:) So it is perfect to share, or not;)

No comments:

Post a Comment